Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Illustrated Cactus Design & Sleepy Art Kitty



I was painting some quick watercolor cactus illustrations and couldn't resist snapping a couple photos of this sleepy art kitty who loves to hang out with me while I work.








She couldn't keep her eyes open and then she finally gave in and put her head down! 




I really like the way the cacti turned out, just kind of quick and fresh and simple. I did them in green, and then made copies of the artwork in blue and purple. 

Here's a sample of what the finished art on product looks like!







Buy Blue Cactus Watercolor Illustration iPhone Case by laurabethlove. Worldwide shipping available at Society6.com. Just one of millions of high quality products available.




Thanks for visiting & have a great week!
 Laura




Article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love for Dishfunctional Designs™ 2018
all rights reserved