Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Broken China Jewelry In My Shop


Here are some new pieces that I just listed in my shop. Hope you like them! Click the images to see more photos of each item.



Vintage basket of roses china




Antique Hazel chintz (above and below)









Aesthetic brown transferware, handpainted




Antique English china



Antique Art Nouveau porcelain



Royal Winton Old Cottage chintz




Antique German porcelain




Antique Art Nouveau porcelain




Vintage equestrian china




Antique calendar plate from 1915 Art Nouveau butterfly



Antique calendar plate from 1915 Art Nouveau butterfly





What do you think?


Learn to make your own jewelry from broken china with my new book:




I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns